I. General information.
1. Operator of the Website.archdiocese.pl is Delighted Adam Rzadek with its registered seat in Warsaw, 56 Mokotowska St., loc. 5, registered in the business activity register no. UD-III-WDG-MBU-7330-859-2-11, NIP: PL6422692644, Regon: 142948128
2. The service performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways
a. By voluntarily entering information in the forms.
b. By storing cookies (so-called "cookies").
c. By collecting web server logs by the hosting provider
II. Information in the forms.
1. The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
2. In addition, the service can save information about the parameters of the connection (time stamp, IP address)
3. The data in the form are not shared with third parties other than with your consent.
4. Data provided in the form may constitute a set of potential customers, registered by the Operator of the Service in the register kept by the General Inspector of Personal Data Protection.
5. The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, such as the service request process or sales contact.
6. Data provided in the forms may be transferred to entities technically performing certain services - in particular, this applies to the transfer of information about the holder of the registered domain to entities that are operators of Internet domains (primarily the Scientific and Academic Computer Network j.b.r - NASK), payment services or other entities with which the Operator of the Website cooperates in this area.
III. Information about cookies.
2. Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User's terminal equipment and are intended for use in the Service's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing on the terminal equipment of the Service User cookies and accessing them is the operator of the Service.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes
a. creation of statistics that help to understand how the Users of the Website use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content
b. maintaining a session of the Service User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Service; c. determine your profile in order to display tailored materials to you on advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. The Service uses two main types of cookies: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Your web browsing software (internet browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on your end device by default. Users of the Service may change their settings in this regard. Your web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies For details, please refer to your browser's help or documentation.
8. Cookies placed in the Service User's terminal equipment and used may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the way you use the Website. For this purpose, they can keep information about the user's navigation path or the time they stayed on a particular page.
11. Regarding the information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
12. Information about certain user behaviors is subject to logging at the server layer. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the website and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
13. Viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, the record may be subject to
a. time of arrival of inquiry,
b. time to send a response,
c. the name of the client station - identification implemented by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred during the execution of HTTP transactions,
e. uRL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) - in case the access to the Website was made through a link,
f. information about the user's browser,
g. IP address information.
14. The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the sites.
15. Server logs.
IV. The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
V. Data sharing.
1. Data are subject to sharing with external parties only within the limits of the law.
2. Personally identifiable information is shared only with the consent of that individual.
3. The Operator may have an obligation to provide information collected by the Service to authorized authorities based on lawful requests to the extent of the request.
VI. Managing cookies - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
2. To manage your cookie settings, select your Internet browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone
INFORMATION OF THE CONTROLLER OF PERSONAL DATA MADE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 UST. 1 and 2 of the GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (RODO)
In connection with the entry into force and necessity of application of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (the "General Data Protection Regulation") (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation") Delighted Adam Rzadek (hereinafter also referred to as "Archidzieło" or the "Internet Shop"), which owns the Internet domain www.archdiocese.pl and www.shop.archdiocese.pl provides the following information on the principles of processing your personal data.
1. The administrator of your personal data is Archidzieło (Delighted Adam Rzadek, with its registered office in Warsaw (00-537) at 56 Mokotowska St., loc. 5. IODO@archidzielo.pl)
2. The Inspector for Personal Data Protection appointed at the Online Store can be contacted by writing to the postal address of Archidzieło, 56 Mokotowska St. lok. 5, 00-534 Warsaw, preferably with the note: "Personal Data Inspector" or email address - IODO@archidzielo.en.
3. The online store processes your personal data for the following purposes:
a) the conclusion and performance of the contract linking you and the Archidzieło brand, including ensuring the proper quality of service, such as by delivering the purchased products to the indicated address,
b) to fulfill legal obligations, such as issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents, conducting marketing activities, in particular providing offers, commercial information, order status information, newsletters, etc. via mail, e-mail and telephone,
(c) monitoring the quality of services and conducting customer satisfaction surveys, including the creation of statistics, analyses and reports aimed at improving the services offered by Archidzieło,
d) to analyze your purchases and develop the best offer
e) transfer your personal data to ING Bank Śląski S.A. ("Bank") in connection with
a. provision by the Bank to the Online Store of the service of making available the infrastructure for handling payments over the Internet (legal basis: article. 6(6). 1 litre. (f) Regulations).
b. handling and settlement by the Bank of payments made by customers of the Online Store over the Internet using payment instruments (legal basis: art. 6(6). 1 litre. (f) Regulations).
c. in order for the Bank to verify the proper performance of the agreements concluded with the Online Store, in particular to ensure the protection of the interests of the payers in connection with the complaints submitted by them (legal basis: article. 6(6). 1 litre. (f) Regulations).
4. The processing of your personal data for the purposes specified in paragraph. 3 will take place in connection with the existence of a legitimate interest pursued by the online store.
5. In connection with the processing of personal data for the purposes specified in paragraph. 3 and 4, your personal data may be made available by the Online Store to other recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, which may be
(a) ING Bank Śląski S.A.
6. Your personal data will be processed for a period of time that is reasonable for the purposes indicated in paragraph. 3, for the period resulting from the law, in particular for the period indicated in tax and accounting regulations, anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing regulations.
7. In connection with the processing of your personal data, you are entitled to
(a) the right to access the content of your personal data,
(b) the right to rectify them when they are inconsistent with the real state of affairs,
(c) the right to erasure or restriction of data processing,
(d) The right to object to the processing of personal data,
(e) the right to data portability.
8. If the processing of your personal data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing of data prior to the withdrawal of consent or the legal basis for such processing.
9. The supervisory authority over the online store in the field of personal data is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
10. If you provide your personal data in order to conclude a contract with the Online Store, the provision of your personal data is a condition for the conclusion of this contract. Providing personal data in this situation is voluntary, however, the consequence of not providing such data will be the inability to conclude a contract with the Online Store.
In the case of transfer of your personal data to the Bank in connection with the processing and settlement of payments made by you to the Online Store via the Internet using payment instruments, the provision of data is required in order to process the payment and provide confirmation of its execution by the Bank to the Online Store.
In the case of transfer of your personal data to the Bank in order for the Bank to verify the proper performance of the agreements concluded with the online store, in particular to ensure the protection of the interests of the payers in connection with their complaints, the provision of such data is required to enable the implementation of the agreement concluded between the online store and the Bank.