What are cookies?
Cookies (ang. cookies) are small files that are saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone as you visit various sites on the Internet. A cookie typically contains the name of the originating website, the "lifespan" of the cookie (that is, the length of time it has been in existence), and a randomly generated unique number used to identify the browser used to connect to the website.
- to make Delighted Adam Rare's sites run faster and are easier to use,
- to better tailor our online content and advertising to your expectations and interests,
- to collect anonymous, aggregate statistics that allow us to understand how people use our sites and help us improve their functionality and content.
When using cookies as described above, we never identify users' identities from the information stored in cookies.
How long is data stored in cookies?
There are two types of cookies that may be used on the Delighted Adam Rzadek Sites - session cookies and permanent cookies. The former remain on your device only when you use the Delighted Adam Rzadek Sites. Persistent cookies remain on your device as long as they have a set lifespan or until you delete them.
Types of cookies used on the Delighted Adam Rzadek Sites
- Necessary for the operation of the Sites - necessary for the proper functioning of the Delighted Adam Rzadek Sites, allow you to navigate the Sites and use their elements. For example, they can remember previous activities (e.g., open texts) when returning to a page in the same session.
- Improving performance - collecting information about how visitors use the Delighted Adam Rzadek Sites by providing information about the areas they visit, the time they spend on them, and the problems they encounter on them, such as error messages. This allows us to improve the performance of Delighted Adam Rzadek sites.
- Advertising - delivering ads that match interests and limiting the number of times a particular ad is displayed. These cookies also allow us to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
How do I change the settings of the dot. cookies or delete them?
Most web browsers are initially set to automatically accept cookies. However, the user can change the browser settings so that cookies are blocked - in whole or in some part.
If the user wants to delete all cookies he should go to:
- menu Tools Clear browsing history
- check cookies
- select period, for which cookies are to be deleted (e.g. today)
- and click Clear private data
If the user wants to delete only selected cookies, go to:
- menu Tools > Options...-> Privacy -> delete individual cookies
- enter keyword, which refers to desired cookies and click Remove cookie
Please note, however, that if you block the cookies we use, it may negatively affect your convenience of using the Delighted Adam Rzadek Sites, such as not receiving personalized information. It will also prevent us from collecting anonymous information on. use of our sites to continuously improve the content of the Sites and services of Delighted Adam Rzadek.
At Delighted Adam Rzadek we respect your right to privacy. On this page you will find our position on the collection, processing and use of user information.
What personal information is collected and used by Delighted Adam Rzadek?
Users of our services remain anonymous until they decide otherwise themselves. Resulting from the general rules of connection carried out on the Internet, the information contained in the system logs (e.g. IP address) is used by Delighted Adam Rzadek for technical purposes related to the administration of our servers. Besides, IP addresses are used to collect general, statistical demographic information (e.g., about the region from which the connection is made).
Creating an account on our services, requires filling out a form, in which it is necessary to provide information necessary to identify the customer making the purchase (name and surname), allowing to contact the user (home address, e-mail address and telephone) and information where to deliver the shipment (shipping address). The information provided in the form is used by us only for necessary contacts with our users.
Information is stored and processed by Delighted Adam Rzadek with appropriate security measures that meet the requirements of Polish law.
Whether the personal information provided is shared with others?
Delighted Adam Rzadek does not share personal information with other entities, only employees of the company, i.e. authorized persons have access to the data on the basis of the information obtained makes summary statistical statements
The right to inspect, correct and delete your information
Delighted Adam Rzadek provides anyone with a profile page https://shop.archdiocese.en/signin.php available after authorization. This page allows you to view, modify and delete personal information held by Delighted Adam Rzadek about you.
In the event that the user finds such a solution insufficient, he may turn in writing to Delighted Adam Rzadek ul. Mokotowska 56 lok. 5, 00-534 Warsaw.
Voluntary decision by the user
The possibility of making a purchase on our services is possible both with and without an account, but in both cases it is necessary for the user to provide data due to the possibility of identifying, contacting the user as well as providing him with the purchased goods. Leaving your data on the services is a voluntary decision by you and you can opt out and delete your profile in whole or in part at any time.
Glossary of useful terms
The following descriptions are not intended to be strict definitions. Their purpose is only to give an idea of some of the terms used in this document.
- cookie - this is a small piece of information stored by the server on the user's computer in a cookie file.txt, which the server can read when reconnecting from that computer,
- system log - this is the information that the user's computer transmits to the server every time the connection is made, it may contain various data (e.g. IP number), from which you can more or less accurately determine where the connection came from,
- iP address - an individual number that, as a rule, has each computer connected to the Internet, the IP number can be permanently associated with a particular computer (static) or assigned to it for a given connection (dynamic)
As of May 25, 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 will come into force. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (referred to as "RODO", "ORODO", "GDPR" or "General Data Protection Regulation"), from then on we will only be able to contact you if you give us your express consent.
In this regard, we would like to inform you about the processing of your data and the rules under which it will be done after May 25, 2018. Here is some basic information on the subject.
What kind of data are we talking about?
This is about personal data that is collected as part of your use of our services, including the sale of products, use of the website, newsletter, service and other functionalities provided by the Archidzieło brand.
Who will be the controller of your data?
In accordance with Art. 13 mouth. 1 and 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016., we inform you that the Administrator of your personal data is: Delighted Adam Rzadek (hereinafter referred to as "Archidzielo"), with its registered office in Warsaw, 56/5 Mokotowska St. Contact details to IODO: firstname.lastname@example.org
How we process personal data?
By law, we are your personal data controller. This means that we are responsible for their use in a safe manner, in accordance with the contracts concluded and the applicable regulations.
What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed for:
- to conclude and perform the contract linking you and the Archidzieło brand, including ensuring the proper quality of service, such as by delivering the purchased products to the indicated address,
- to fulfill legal obligations, such as issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents, to conduct marketing activities, in particular to provide offers, commercial information, order status information, newsletters, etc. via mail, e-mail and telephone,
- monitoring the quality of services and conducting customer satisfaction surveys, including the creation of statistics, analyses and reports aimed at improving the services offered by Archidzieło,
- analyze your purchases and develop the best offer.
Who may have access to your data?
Your personal data may be shared by the administrator with entities authorized to do so by law (e.g. the US) - of course, only if they make a request based on the relevant legal basis. In addition, personal data may be disclosed to the following groups of entities
- persons, i.e., employees and associates who have access to the data in connection with their duties and for contact purposes,
- to entities to which the controller has entrusted the processing of personal data to support and facilitate the performance of its activities, in particular to entities that make their IT infrastructure available and provide related services, so that in this way it is possible to m. in. more efficient management of the company, i.e. IAI S.A., maintaining store.archdiocese.pl,
- other recipients of the data, such as couriers, banks, insurers in connection with the performance of the service.
How long we will process your data?
Your personal data will be kept for the period prescribed by law, in particular for the period indicated in tax and accounting regulations, anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing regulations.
What rights you have in relation to data processing?
You have the right to access and correct the content of your data, as well as the right to request deletion or restriction of processing, the right to object to processing, and the right to data portability. You can direct any decisions in this regard by e-mail to: email@example.com or by writing to: Archidzieło, 56/5 Mokotowska St., 00-534 Warsaw.
Where can you complain about how your personal data is being processed?
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.